Jaryuu Tensei - Ch. 33 - Death Battle Begins

bruh, he could of just wished that he could keep his power when he turned into a human, how stupid. smh.

this is a joke btw

Double-page supporter
gonna skip for a few chapter as this type of battle tend to be a long one .

Dex-chan lover
I'm mad disappointed in angel ass' true form. I was hoping for a terrible biblical angel.

I swear, it seems like more and more manga's are doing this, where the chapters get shorter and shorter as the series goes on.

Dex-chan lover
Is there a page missing? It seems like the reveal of his true form is supposed to be a two-page speead.

Dex-chan lover
Soo 1 month of December waiting just for a 16 pages chapter? Bruh the author must be really lazy, I mean there's a lot of manga that had a 20 pages chapter in a weekly series ffs, a monthly series should have 35-50 pages per chapter, heck tensura even had a 60 pages chapter

Why the fake angel thought that transforming into human form are weak? Isn't Jaryuu could freely change his form?

can he still smile after transforming? if not, this will break manga convention part 1 Antagonist, article 2 regarding Mutual traits.

Dex-chan lover
Gotta love waiting for a month and getting a short assed chapter thats mostly full of idoits posing an making one line comments... manga just isnt hwhat it used to be.

Dont get me wrong, the translation is good, just a lot of the stories lately are really lacking.

Dex-chan lover
> IM AM SHOUTING MY COMMENT BECAUSE THEY WERE SHOUTING THEIR SCRIPTS ALL THE TIME, AND I THINK I CAN HEAR THEIR VOICE FROM SOMEWHERE......

> I AM SHOUTING THAT JARYUU TURNING TO HUMAN WAS SPOT ON. HE CAN FEEL ALL KINDS EMOTIONS THAT WHEN IN DRAGON FORM, HE HAS NO OPPORTUNITY TO EXPERIENCE IT....
WHY? BECAUSE HE WAS SLEEPING ALL THE TIME....

Users who are viewing this thread