Jaryuu Tensei - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Maou vs Dragon

Total Winks: 17 times.

Also just like that, this manga turned into a generic cliche piece of shit with the MC turning into a human. Way to clickbait readers into reading your story by having the MC be a dragon before immediately becoming a human.

Page 26 he was drawn with both eyes open, so either the artist is lazy OR this nigga really cant stop closing one eye all the time

Double-page supporter
how is a pea no one knows what it does the 3rd most valuable item? how dirt ass fucking poor was the maou

annnd he's human already, welp

Double-page supporter
Yet another entry to the "Even though the MC was reborn as a monster, he gained a human form early on." list.

Dex-chan lover
Just picked this up today after seeing it was completed.

It's so bland. Every line is a cliche and they just get strung together with no thought. Like he doesn't know who the "maou" is (side note for future translators: just because you can choose not to translate a word doesn't mean that you should. Just use "demon king/queen") and now it's "is this the maou's famous attack?" How do you know it's a famous attack if you didn't know who he is? The only reason would be because "is this the famous/so-called/fabled.....?" Is a cliche phrase that terrible authors trot out every time they need to introduce something and make it sound important.

Because it's completed I'll probably stick it out until I get sick of it instead of bailing the first time I start to waffle about its worth.

Users who are viewing this thread