Jaryuu Tensei - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Soul Mate

Fed-Kun's army
Based bromance saves the manga once again.
It would be pretty funny, if Ja travels alone again at his birthday since he thinks there's no one cares about him anymore there.

I really hope he ends up leaving or going on a journey of self awareness! That way I can laugh! lol

I know it won't happen but I wish that Ja just up and goes away, leaving all of them behind. It could be a nice plot twist and add comedy. Sadly we all know its just the same birthday cliché.

@GurenNoOu @mahtan @Acolytus @OrangeAbundis @siscon @Deslin393 @aquasilva
You Know what if that was me I probably would have left them a letter in the room that we(Ja & Irenu The Elf) were staying in explaining that I felt that I was an Eyesore, shunned and in the way of Everyone else in the City/Town since that was the case i would go on a journey and would come back about year later(11 Months, a week or so before my Birthday????) And I would also Purchase a Small Cake and Leave It in the room along with the letter without anyone knowing. Signifying that I still wanted to celebrate my Birthday with everyone but couldn't cause of the way I was being treated.

PS: ''Irenu from this day forward I Annul/Release You from being my SLAVE(Master and Servant) Contract/Oath and have also left you Some Money for you to use at your Discretion/at will. I Hope we meet again in the Future.''

Sincerely, your Friend JA.

Since they Decided to Play with me feelings I would do the same and take it ten Notches Above that. ? ?

@vmr1sunshine
i would do something simmler but i would also Relise something was up so i would write a note saying a way leaving on a sol searching dont know when i would be back with a empty plate where the lest overs where for a cake and candles laying on it. (funny enough it seems everytime someone trys this trick with me irl or trys to hide something or not i put 2 to 2 together and relise it when i was younger. i never fell for stuff like this irl)

but then in truth i would just but a few things to take and go. i would fig i pull the same bs on them as they where on me then i would wait somewhere for someone to arrive or really just go on my merry way im a dragon i do WTF i want.. less Drama with no girls around... XD

Him and that random guy lock eyes and just give the a"bro" nod
respect....

Fed-Kun's army
I'm sure this is for a birthday cliche, but you don't have to be adamant assholes about it. A few of you (assuming it's a large group) should actively be trying to distract him while the others make preparations. This is just a dick move.

Dex-chan lover
I have depression and anxiety, and often looks toward the world in a negative way. They're probably just trying to give him surprise birthday party. But I really dislike this kind of surprise.

This makes me want to read the story where Ja proceed to destroy the town because he felt betrayed. If only such manga exists.

Users who are viewing this thread