Jaryuu Tensei - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - The Truth (Part 1)

Double-page supporter
@art17
Ah, I was wrong, it's the fans who think shit like that was a clever comeback or that this story isn't utter trash given the ratings, comments and quality of any given chapter.

Group Leader
@Yautja nah, you are still winning by far, if I like "shit" like this, I'm still watching it, if not, I'm dropping it, as I see, you are still here, so you like suffering or you are only tsundere.

Double-page supporter
@art17
Ah yes, so you're the kinda idiot who thinks you must enjoy everything you read. That only idiots read stuff they dislike. The kind of person who never thinks why someone might be reading something they dislike. I bet you're also the kind of person who criticizes people who talk shit or write negative reviews about things they don't complete. You strike me as the kind of person who knows nothing about the people or arguments they disagree with.

Group Leader
@Yautja yes, I must enjoy everything I read, if not, I won't read it, life is too short to lose time reading shit I don't like.

Yes, I'm that kind of "idiot".

Enjoy reading what you don't like :)

Double-page supporter
@art17
Ah yes, also the kind of person to spout out platitudes. Enjoy only knowing about what you like and never understanding the arguments against the things you like or believe. Scarcely do I see a person proud of their ignorance.

@Yautja The art is pretty low-tier, but this last chapter was the breaking point for me. I mean, who goes around and says in a public bar, "I'm looking to buy information"? Information brokers are a cagey lot. If someone comes up and says that, they're not going to say anything, because the one saying it is either an idiot, or a cop, and both are bad for business.

Users who are viewing this thread