Jaryuu Tensei - Vol. 4 Ch. 21

Mess things up by being stupid. > Pretend none of that shit happening is your fault. > Say some cringy lines.

What an unbelievable MC. Cause all this shit to happen in the first place, then pretend to be the hero stopping the crisis?

also that girl hand delivering the final piece for the ritual.....

Fed-Kun's army
@endo54
Got too many complaints about the winking, probably...
Not that I'm complaining since I was one of those complainers...o_o;;

Double-page supporter
What a waste of time this chapter was. Absolutely nothing happened. Why didn't he immediately kill the guy when he found out he's been lying? Would've been easy for him, seeing how he's a dragon...

Dex-chan lover
If there is someone who can sense the power of an object that will make them really strong, why wouldn't you try to destroy said object or at least make it very hard to get. Objects of power always seem to be horrible unless the information on how to produce them is accessible. I say that because a smartphone would be an object of power to people of that world though it would be limited to the battery. Mana and electricity may be somewhat related considering there is lightning magic.

Yep i agree with almost people commented in this chapter, so fucking stupid slow as fuck his brain crash with train and suddunley become so dumb boi.

> the dumb mc is just stand there watching.
Ikr , if it were us reader over there we aint gonna be so dumb standing and watch the whole scene unfolding.
Were going to...

Put out our phone and record them, share them online for a brief Internet fame

A dragon couldn't see through that killer disguise?damn cliche,even though the MC felt malice from the disguised boy,he didn't check,and also after that killer was revealed,he was flustered 😤 btw thanks for the update

Dex-chan lover
I guess the knight "released" too much, it affected his intelligence as well...

Btw thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
uhh.. all i see is a stupid dragon.. 'what's going on?' as he continue to stupidly watch.. for fuck sake.. are you even analyzing the situation..
acting cool at last few pages.. you are still stupid you know..

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, is this? Another chapter where the comments are dumber than they say the MC is? Who could have seen this coming.

Users who are viewing this thread