Jashinkankin Harem de Isekai seifuku! - Ch. 2.1

Dex-chan lover
WHEN AUTHOR PUT SO MUCH
200.webp

YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT'S HAPPENING

Dex-chan lover
i checked the raw and there is only 1 page missing. its the page where he saves the saint from the tentacle. i guess the rest is just messy story telling, bad translation, or both.
Just looking at what's happening I have no idea how retranslating this could possibly make it make sense unless they royally fucked up.

Double-page supporter
Someone else needs to be doing the page layout for this cuz holy FUCK does nothing make sense

Dex-chan lover
The art is good but my god was there a plot?

Thanks everyone at gashadokai for the translation

Dex-chan lover
My guy, the artist and the author need to take a chill pill course I don't fuckin know what the BOOBA SEGGS ASS plot line is, the author has smoked too much, he needs to chill

Dex-chan lover
Wtf is wrong with the pacing of this manga?? Why was the MC so AGAINST fucking Riv and does why does Riv's personality keep flipping between Several archetypes and now there are tentacles and a saintess but wait one of the tentacles became a girl and the girl is now captured but the head nun has now become one with the tentacles...

WTF IS HAPPENING?

noj

Fed-Kun's army
Something seems wrong with this chapter. Is it missing pages? It just humps all over the place

noj

Fed-Kun's army
Wtf is wrong with the pacing of this manga?? Why was the MC so AGAINST fucking Riv and does why does Riv's personality keep flipping between Several archetypes and now there are tentacles and a saintess but wait one of the tentacles became a girl and the girl is now captured but the head nun has now become one with the tentacles...

WTF IS HAPPENING?
The Riv thing is actually one of the more consistent things. Shes trying to get him killed so shes freed. But she has to act subserviant to him since shes chained. So when we see her inner thoughts its about wanting Yuya to fail. But when he is around she has to keep up appearances.

Users who are viewing this thread