Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun - Vol. 13 Ch. 64 - The Grim Reaper's Sacrifice (Part 2)

Your translation is great!!
Thank you soooo much !! 🥺💗💗💗💗

Dex-chan lover
No. 1 Is such a f creep, god i hate him... "Rather die than Let u go" Man thats some stalker shit. I really hope he changes after this.

AidaIro back at it again with making me cry rivers ; ;. Thank you for your hard work! I appreciate you translating the smaller parts of dialogue as well <3

I always love how things get intense and the timing of it with this manga. On a sidenote I'm instantly blessed whenever we get some Nene and Hanako skinship ugh I love those two to death.

Is Akane dead? He half human right? So he dead? Nah no one does or gets murdered in this manga except the protagonist, ....and antagonist

We now have to decide what IS Akane: a donut or a shish kebab?
Jk, I'm just as devastated as ya'll are

Ahhhhhh damn. I'm liking Akane more and more. He's one of my favorites.

This hurts but I love them. They're nuts. I get cuteness and crazy all in one chapter.

Nooooo will Akane really going to die?
He is one of my favourite but I'm not ready for this.

Fed-Kun's army
THERE GOES MY HEART BEATTTING ~~~
jokes aside thanks for the scanlations ! just discovered this manga and started speed reading since idk this morning ?
i would rather die than letting you go that caught me off guard, we all knew she was always interested with supernaturals but who knows that it's more than just that.

Users who are viewing this thread