Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun - Vol. 14 Ch. 68 - Sumire (Part 3)

Fed-Kun's army
Bet you’re all thinking he’s a “simp,” but is it so wrong to stick by the one you’ve loved all your life? I mean, you can’t exactly immediately stop loving someone; easier said than done. It really seems like he’d go to hell and back for her, so there’s literally no helping him.

Thank you so much!!

Fed-Kun's army
Bring Sumire back and throw Aoi into the pit lmfao. Sumire's the better version

Everytime I read one of the recent chapters so many emotions go through me.
I didin't feel like this since the picture perfect arc.
AidaIro really likes stabbing our hearts huh

finally we get akane and aoi pov, hope next chapter will be about them

Dex-chan lover
AKANEEEEEEE DON'T DIEEEE

I like tragedies so I'd probably be fine but still...

DON'T DIEEEE

Aoi ,I'm totally watching u (☞ ಠ_ಠ)☞ if u leave akane dead u also dead too┬─┬ノ(ಠ_ಠノ)

This is giving me stone ocean vibes from when
Jolyne drags Jotaro out to the water after Pucci steals his stand disk

Next chapter will be aoi and akane moment, but I prefer love hananene. Btw thanks for translation ^^

Double-page supporter
@nivinator How could you say Sumire is the better version? She tried to sacrifice Nene and is manipulative and aggressive. Aoi has always been a kind and good friend to Nene. She just isn't herself right now.

@rabidfish Did you read the previous chapters? It is obviously something has been done to Aoi so she is acting that way. Also he isn't a simp. He just does everything he can for the girl he loves. That kind of man is admirable. So you are the type that don't respect women and can easily throw your girlfriend away? Young people nowadays use the word simp wrong. If you don't respect women, then at least leave the ones who do alone.

Dex-chan lover
@miyako19 dude keeps coming on to a girl that's constantly telling him to piss off. yea she's nice, she might even like him a bit, but when a woman tells you to back off, a "gentleman" (as you said) should just BACK THE FUCK UP. dude doesn't respect women lol, he's a borderline psychopath.

Author romantizices this, and he is presented as the good guy, but people like this irl are creepy and disgusting.

Fed-Kun's army
@miyako19 I was just trolling, but so far I really do not like Aoi as a character solely based on her weird dynamic with Akane. Also, I like Sumire better at this point as she has had more characterization. Like we barely know anything about Aoi, she's just there.

Also Akane might not be a "simp" but he's definitely not admirable. He's way too clingy bruh, leave the chick alone she's clearly not into it. I would find him very disturbing if he existed irl.

@rabidfish @nivinator Exactly. I’m a woman and if that happened to me, i’d be fed up to the point of going to the police about it or his parents and make sure to pepper spray him every time he try to come close. Plus he always shooing away other boys away from me like BRUH!! So goddamn ANNOYING!! I DONT FUCKING WANT YOU!! Aoi brought this on herself tho because she is not being direct with him.

I was reading while listening to the spirited away soundtrack, and right when the setting switched to the beach, "The Sixth Station" started playing. And man. It was perfect.

Listening to the right music when reading manga makes the manga 1000000x better
brb gonna crying. . .
(Is it a beach?... Its.. not a beach, is it? ..)

Users who are viewing this thread