Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun - Vol. 14 Ch. 70 - Akane and Aoi (Part 2)

Lolololol did Hanako just kill Ao? Lolol sucks to be clock dude. Bet he'll be crying like a lil b#@$* next chapter. Lolol hillarious!

Fed-Kun's army
holy fuck i'm not okay
they can't kill her now that i'm JUST beginning to like her
especially after that montage where all three of them were walking through the far shore and goofing off
and that cute ass confession
omggg

WTHHHH??!!! MY SHIPS ARE SINKING FASTER THAN THE FRIGGING TITANIC!!!! Just when i start to like Aoi, she died :") but then again, if she didn't, my dear nene would die :") buttt thennn, now that nene's lifespan is not a problem anymore, she will part with hanako :")) AND FUUUUUUUDDGGEE I THINK AKANE WILL GO NUTS AND WILL TRY TO KILL HANAKO WHEN HE KNOWS WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED WITH AOI :"))) TERU IS LOWKEY TRYING TO KILL HANAKO TOO :")) AHHHHH, HANAKO-KUN YOU RAISED SO MANY DEATH FLAGS FOR YOURSELF AND I AM NOT OKAY :"""")))))

THERE'S ALSO NENE, LIKE NENE WILL SO NOT BE OKAY WITH WHAT HANAKO DID :"))))) MA BOI WHY????!! WHYY??? DO YOU WANT TO BE HATED AND BE DISSAPOINTED AT THAT MUCH????!! :")))

My gosh, i know hanako is a straight up i-will-do-anything-for-my-beloved but this is so not okay :")

hanako lu jahat banget sumpah. padahal akane sama aoi udah saling confess, aoi malah mati. pengen nangis gw

Users who are viewing this thread