Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun - Vol. 15 Ch. 71 - Severance

Can’t they not reverse time anymore w/ the clock keepers who have their powers and domain still?

Hanako’s empty eyes are just... ;-; waiting another month will be pain... but see you all in November!

Oh my god noooo 😭
Why this happen, i dont expect like this...
I hope yashiro and amane will be together in the end

JESUS FREAKING CHRIST! Also we better freaking find out the full story behind hanakos bro or I'm going to Japan just to punch this author in his/her balls/cunt

Wait, so every supernatural are disappearing?? Tsuchigomori? Mokke? Mistsuba 2.0???

Imagine when Kou woke up and see Mitsuba isn't there. He lost his friend not only once but twice.
Fuck that hurts

This ain't the ending. Unfortunately this is a shonen, and they mentioned the clock keepers. Time will get reversed. I really hope they are already gone, the ending stays the same, and then the MC figures out the story between hanako and his bro. That would be an amazing ending! Like really amazing!!! But it won't. Aoi's simp will stop time for the clock keepers and then the clock keepers will bring everyone back. Sucks

Wait, technically Akane-kun kill Aoi-chan by dragging her to far shore since Nene had contract with Hanako she'll be fine even if she the one who fall first

Users who are viewing this thread