Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun - Vol. 15 Ch. 72 - Day Off

Pls don’t disappoint us Teru. No pressure but the whole tbhk fandom is hoping you can do something to fix this

I'm betting that for the sake of his siblings, Teru hates how the family works.

But Aoi... "beat up Lord No. 7"Aoi "our goals are overall similar" AOI. DON'T BEAT UP MY LONELY CHILDREN ಠ_ಠ

So....what happen to Kou-kun, Stalker-Senpai (I don't remember his name except he's in Tsukasa's group), and Sakura-san? I'm curious....

Im glad that Akane didnt blame Yashiro for what happened to Aoi and its sad that Yashiro still searching for her important people shadows that she usually meet when she at school.
But i keep thinking that what if all this are just how it is. Like you know how god make story for how would the human life would be and all this are fate.....so...what if .....the probability the reason that Yashiro died its because she want Aoi and Hanako back and she sacrificed her life for them and then she become the new one of the school mystery..... This is just my thought...so...dont have to think deep on this please

I knew Minamoto-senpai was up to something! Huhu I feel bad for both Akane-kun and Yashiro, i hope they find a way to get to Hanako and Aoi soon :((

Dex-chan lover
Maybe "beat up" is just dude lingo for "I miss him too but I'm still gonna beat his ass for even thinking what he did was a good idea!"
Guys like talking with their fists or something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread