Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun - Vol. 15 Ch. 72 - Day Off

Hold on... this chapter's Teru made me feel emotions I didn't know existed he has no business being this cute😥

that's right , find no.7 and beat him up

I'm really loving Nene's growth as a character. She's no longer as infuated to Teru (who I who I feel like is upto something but I'll settle with that he's trying to help them ) .Still, to see her crying breaks my heart :(
I wasn't expecting these three to be paired up. Maybe Kou will join them in the next chapter.

I have a REAAAALLLYYY good feeling that Teru is going to help them BUT with a price :/ I'm not sure what he's up to but he ain't fooling me

Dude, Teru is so sus, and always has been....

Also WHERE IS KOU, tho he prolly appearing in a chapter soon about how his friend suddenly got snapped out of existence and turned into triangles... o3o

Fed-Kun's army
I got over the sadness of the end of a certain TV series that ended on Thursday (Supernatural) that I forgot to read this chapter, unlike the other... this one leaves me wanting to know more. I loved seeing Teru and Akane (I love them) and some friendship development between Akane and Yashiro. What happened to Kou, Mitsuba and Natsuhiko? Sakura and the others? If Teru knows so much I think he has powers to see the future.

Double-page supporter
Maybe Kou and that narcissist guy were up to something before all of this "severance" thing happened..

Hmmm, It felt like Im in the center of a storm, the west wall of the eye already passed me, and it hurts mah hart and soll.... Its very calm now. I wonder if the east wall would eat me stronger next chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread