Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun - Vol. 15 Ch. 74 - Loss

i cried reading the chapter T___T
thank you soooo much for your hard work !!🥺🙏💛💛💛💛

Fed-Kun's army
I knew it!! Kou was going to find closure for M1tsuba, so now he can focus more on helping Mit2uba. But... ow...... does this imply that Mitsuba never took a picture of his mom? And that the only important person he photographed is Kou? That hits even harder. He couldn’t even do it in life. That happened in death.
I have a feeling that closure from the dead will be a huge theme near the end of the manga. Those who are alive are doing their best to help supernaturals feel content, and hopefully stay away from the near shore. But those supernaturals are persistent..... man it is WAY too late for my brain to be working properly, baha

Help I've cried so much that I'm dehydrated.
Time to wait another month for next chapter huh........

Tbh he isn't rly my fav character (pls don't hurt me lol, we still allowed to have preference, right?), But you have to be a heartless person (or just not giving fucc about anything) to not at least feel for him. Damn, his life is so pitiful. Even his second death is just too much (another reason I hate Tsukasa lol). Now we met this single mom who miss her lover and left by her son??? On her B-day??? AidaIro just rly love to make us cry huh

Wanna hug poor baby Kou 😭 he's still had mixed feelings about current Mitsuba, but offering to die together (picture perfect arc)??

Users who are viewing this thread