Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun - Vol. 15 Ch. 74 - Loss

Like i knew how they introduce us to Mitsuba but i totally forgot he is gone, this really hits so i imagine when the time comes for Hanako i'm going to be a bawling mess

@pokefairy if I remeber correctly it was a car accident

Edit : nvm I tried to search it up but it doesn’t actually say just forget about this. Sjsksksk at times I wish I could erase my comments.

Awwwe this brought my cold dead heart back to life, .....
Then it proceeded to kill my heart by repeatedly kicking it in its dick with steel toed boots on

Dex-chan lover
there's is absolutely no need for the author to play with my heart by giving the sadness of mitsuba's mom and a cliffhanger in a chapter

(The interactions between Mitsuba and his mom is just so fucking pure and wholesome that makes me cryyy)

A cliffhanger huh?

*points a gun at Aida and Iro*

REALLY BITCH-

The next issue has a coloured page... because it’s the final chapter

NOOOOO it ended right when it started building up! but still I will patiently wait. Thankyou do much for the translation!

God, I also forgot he was dead. i mean Aida Iro makes all the characters so vibrant and I dunno they don't feel like they've died once. This hit hard. The realisation that half the cast actually really is deceased. They just feel so alive its hard to accept the obvious.

@Athedite Eh? You mean the final chapter for this volume right? Cause we still don't know a whole lot of stuff like Hanako's past and there's the thing with the severence .

eZfP5nm.png

@Yoshiko09
Some say that Aidaro said the next chap is the last chap of the whole series. But I’m not sure if it’s true or not

Users who are viewing this thread