Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun - Vol. 16 Ch. 76 - The Red House

Yashiro will probably meet hanako in the next chap but anyways Thank you scans for translating the chapter

The probability that its Tsukasa are high but i cant help that i like the kid since he looks cute 😔😌☺️

Now that kou thinks that the child may be tsukasa it's highly likely that it turns to be hanako. Though it could still be tsukasa.
Also l just want to squeeze the child's chubby little cheeks!!! 🤏 He's literally sooo adorable 😌😌

@Opelia l mean even if the child turns out to be tsukasa it doesn't seem like he has done anything wrong for now, so l think we are safe to think of him seperatelty from his present counter part.

Dex-chan lover
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

He can't be tsukasa nor hanako since he's clearly human, but also is clearly related to them. I SO wanna know who he is damn

The clocks on the ceiling made me remember that the 1st Mystery's place is still unknown, because they didnt tell Hanako because Hanako is annoying, but that place can't be it either since it is outside school.

Also rather than thinking by yourself, why don't you just straight up ask what his name is?! GOD HE IS SO CLUMSY AND IT IS ADORABLE

Users who are viewing this thread