Jichou shinai Moto Yuusha no Tsuyokute Tanoshii New Game - Vol. 2 Ch. 17 - (Lewd Edit)

Dex-chan lover
If a demon wanted to kill him all they would have to do is appear in front of him as a naked woman with a poison snatch and bampf ... he ded. At least he would go out with a bang ... no? I'll be in the corner ... not repenting.

Dex-chan lover
Deja vu... and no, he didn't fucked a fucking horse, you degenerates, he fucked a mare and that is very different.

I updated chapter 15 and made many corrections
I also updated chapter 17 and made a few corrections.

Thanks for the chapter!
If that was Meetia shouldn't the hair color have matched the color of her coat in horse form, that and have bunch of bells tied into her hair. Maybe Meetia is a horsewere that turns into a human when the moon is full, you think? MC really needs to get his head examined unless he actually can handle anything butt naked. A nude girl alone in the middle of nowhere miles away from civilization is in love with him? That's usually the lure of a man-eating monster trying to lure prey in. Like that LN where MC was only member of class not to get a powerful skill/job so none of the visiting countries were interested in scouting him. One of his classmates reincarnated as a Lamia who was told by one of her elder sisters that easiest way to snare the best prey (humans) was to look human, appear in front of them (naked because Lamias have no interest or knowledge about clothes,) and say this spell (a phrase in human language which goes "Please help me, I'm scared. You can do whatever you want with me as a reward.") Apparently the harpies and arachne also use the same trick.

Btw for anyone wondering difference between a werewolf (werehorse, werebunny, etc.) and a wolfwere is the base. A werewolf starts human and becomes more wolf when transforming under certain conditions, usually requiring moonlight to either be able to or to trigger the transformation. A wolfwere is essentially the same thing except starts as a wolf and the transformation makes the wolf more human. Also, for some reason werewolves and wolfweres have an almost instinctual extreme hatred for each other like just knowing the other exists is unbearable and has to be erased ASAP.

2 things i want to ask:
Is the horse turn into the gal or the gal got turn into the horse?

Users who are viewing this thread