Jichou shinai Moto Yuusha no Tsuyokute Tanoshii New Game - Vol. 3 Ch. 29 - (Lewd Edit)

And here I thought he would give the old princess some comfort lol.

Thank you. including everyone, including those who criticize me, continue to see the chapters I translated, I swear I work hard with the knowledge I have to give the best translation I know how to do for all of you, but you will have to accept this translation, even more because no one translates this manga more, but if someone is willing to translate this manga, I would be happy to deliver this work, because I have many other interesting manga to translate and this manga takes me a long time and has 112 chapters that I would be willing to translate.

Well, really don't want to be mean but the translation definitely worsens. It comes from being adequately understandable, albeit some grammar mistakes, to somewhat semi-readable. I think you should get a QL if possible. Still thank you for your hard work, don't think anyone will be willing to pick up this series.

Dex-chan lover
Did anyone understand what the fuck was she talking about when she said that her grand daughter is her?

Group Leader
@Arcverson My guess, without reading the raw is, "She used to have Floner for protection and support... but now Flone can't do much, and her granddaughter is alone and helpless."
Basically palace intrigue.

These lewd edits are great and all, but I really wish they can at least get a better translator... 😅

I think I already know the mistake, the granddaughter is exactly the grandmother, the grandmother became a granddaughter, kind of like transferring the body, of course this is put in a subliminal way to activate more imagination about the character, this is not a mistake grammatical or semantic.

@AtaruAlves thanks for the effort and bring this manga to life again, so keep doing so if you have the time, don't worry for the quality, if someone else wants it better they can do it themselves, I know I can't do it

Dex-chan lover
and here I thought he's about to bang the old princess (or maybe in the next chapter???)

Dex-chan lover
@Dezaki You know, as much as I wanted to see that, I seriously doubt it would happen. But who knows?

Dex-chan lover
@Prasmatic i mean it was already quite low to begin with...at least it's cleaned properly with good typesetting, font, and uncensored pages. so uh....a gold-plated turd.

Contributor
@AtaruAlves I think it's more of a same situation deal than literally the same person. Both the grandmother and granddaughter were/are slowly being turned into political puppets by a greedy noble, until the MC comes in to save them. The granddaughter's aides and supporters are being killed off until she has no one to rely on but the greedy noble, who will then coerce her into marrying him so he can become king. Then she'll mysteriously die or disappear.

Users who are viewing this thread