Jichou shinai Moto Yuusha no Tsuyokute Tanoshii New Game - Vol. 3 Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
I mean if you plan on only doing the uncensored versions I'd say it's fine to not add a nsfw to the chapter title. I do believe the whole point of it before was that the censored and uncensored were both being done so you knew which one click for some t&a. Also thanks much for picking up this project!

Aggregator gang
I laughed for way too long at the faces of the fat bastard and the princess on page 6.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

I don't think 'lewd edit' should be added. Unless someone is like altering the available picture to literally edit in lewdness (like with what happens with Tsugumomo and people watching the mangaka's stream to get the lewd content), then it shouldn't be added on to the title. If it's just the normal volume release that is uncensored (cause that's how volumes work), then just the normal "Vol X. Ch. Y" naming scheme should be fine.

(That being said, I've always been of the opinion that if something is just a straight up chapter, and not part of an actual volume release...then it shouldn't have the 'Vol.' text added to the title, like this chapter has done. It should be 'Chapter Y' for the normal weekly releases, and then 'Vol. X Ch. Y' for the actual volume posts...)

Wu

Group Leader
All the raws I use are from the from volume release, which is why they are uncensored. Just chapters published on the publisher's page are censored. And besides, every other release on this page has the vol numbered, so if the vol number was removed, then the next chapter would end at the bottom instead of the top.

Since a new translator picked this up, the translations have gotten better
No more sentences that don't make any sense

Makes you appreciate how valued re-drawers are.
Truly they are the bass players of the scanlator scene

Users who are viewing this thread