Jichou shinai Moto Yuusha no Tsuyokute Tanoshii New Game - Vol. 4 Ch. 38

Dex-chan lover
MC's harem
Spider - Her ability is to tie up MC for a next level of happiness
Horse - Her ability was to use her feet for MC's happiness
Doggie - Her ability was to tackle MC and wags her imaginary tail for MC's happiness
The mage is -> maybe -> sheep? - Her ability was being docile which MC's protective and husband instinct trigger for his happiness
The adventurer -> Maybe Cat - Her ability was to steal MC's move ahead of him which tickles the warrior feeling MC for his happiness

Aggregator gang
I can't decide if the ineffectually tsundere girl is more annoying than an effectively tsundere girl or not.

Also: That fucking face on page 7.

Dex-chan lover
@TetsuyaLP As I said in my second post, she's got at least some of the mentality of a horse. That's what's offputting.
Imagine if you encountered a girl (or a guy, whatever floats your boat, but for the sake of this thought experiment, we'll say it's a girl) who had previously been convinced she was a cat (through hypnosis, a brain injury, or whatever) for several years, and even now that she's free of that, she still prefers to do some things the way a cat would, such as using a litterbox instead of a toilet, drinking out of a bowl on the floor, and "walking" on all fours. Would you say that that mentality, those habits, are something that some people might consider a negative when considering if she's potential wife material?

The name ミーティア is written in katakana, right?
So there is a chance that the author tried to use Japanese katakana to implement foreign words as the girl's name, right?

ミーティア could be a fusion of ミー and ティア with ミー standing for "me" and ティア for "tear".
So her name might possibly have the meaning of "me tear" = "my tear" - just that the author is not perfectly versed in English pronouns and hence mistook "me" with "my" in this case.

That name would fit the sad story about her past.
Or am I thinking too much into this?
🤔
I know this is like 3 years old comment but I just wanted to say that you're overthinking it. She's just a straight up reference to Dragon Quest 8 which had a princess who got turned into horse. She even had the same name, Mitia/ミーティア (Medea is her EN localized name)

Dex-chan lover
so we have
girl 1: personification of the world
girl 2: dog(?) girl? idk I think she's into it
girl 3: spider woman, but not that way. just half spider
girl 4: the milf from the tavern
girl 4: HORSE??? also princess
girl 5: normal girl lmao
girl 6: princess

Users who are viewing this thread