Jichou shinai Moto Yuusha no Tsuyokute Tanoshii New Game - Vol. 4 Ch. 45

thanks and yes you can skip the redraw of the last page, it's nice to have but if take a lot of time it isn't worth it

Dex-chan lover
Whats funny is he consistently reminds me of a damn Monkey. I don't know why...

Dex-chan lover
@Wu
With the extras you could just put the translation off to the side rather than redraw if it's just mindless stuff.
If there is character or plot related stuff than maybe putting in more effort would be worth it.

@ExLegendary
It's his "shit eating grin" face that's often used on mischievous monkeys in manga/anime.

@Wu

hey fam i want to thank you for all the work that u done so far 🙇‍♂️

regarding the 6 page "specials" at the end of each chapter: personally, i like them. but if doing all the work translating etc is too much then don't stress urself out bro

again, thank you 🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️

Contributor
I would do the "specials", but only as you have time to do them, and added here as a "x.5" chapter.

im with hounder do them when you want as x.5 for the chapter they were included with. or not at all since they add nothing to story or even combile them into a .5 with any omakes that come out

Dex-chan lover
I enjoy seeing the extras! If it's not too much trouble, it would be good to translate/clean those out too. (Most groups usually do that after a whole volume has finished, iirc. They don't include them at the end of every chapter. They'll make one big release of all the "ChapterNumber.5" pages after they do everything else. Doing it that way might be easier! By saving up enough of the extras that there's enough pages to be a chapter on their own.

Dex-chan lover
> Nowadays, people used brassier as a first DIY for having a face mask, when it was scarce back when covid at its peak.
Now, MC was just casually using it as a blind for sleeping.... He's blessed cause it was comfortable at the same time...

> I hope the village hero was not an M, if he loose to MC, and practically aims MC punishment for its pain and his happiness...

Dex-chan lover
Don't mess with the hero and his Joker Boy dick. He's already enjoying his fun, he doesn't need some hero wannabe ruining his show.

Dex-chan lover
I would like to see the Omakes, if you think you could handle them.

Aggregator gang
@SUBARU

how does this have 120 chapters. I get I'm reading it so my point is mute but there are so many great manga cut short before 24 chapters...

Thanks for the chapter.
You can just hold the extra's and TL/upload them whenever you feel like as .5 chapters

Users who are viewing this thread