Jichou shinai Moto Yuusha no Tsuyokute Tanoshii New Game - Vol. 5 Ch. 47

I mean, it doesn't hurt to ask for donations for the raws. So you should set one up to help with that!

Yeah I think there would def be some people out there who are willing to help out. A donation box doesn't hurt.

Dex-chan lover
Frankly, just looking to make $5-10 across your series to be putting out a chapter every 2-3 days is perfectly reasonable. I'm pretty sure the great majority of readers understand you aren't paid for this and your efforts has a cost to the TL team of both money and time. Go for it. Our slaves work faster when they're paid.

I believe we can chip in for the raws. Don't put too much strain on yourself! Live these days is already hard as it is!

Dex-chan lover
That one guy looked remarkably like a chicken by the time the battle was brought to an end.

Dex-chan lover
Judging by her personality and crazy style, I'm going to guess that this crusader class is along the lines of the 'berserk' type.
Some series have crusaders that work like regular paladins with more offensive abilities. But some have crusader classes be unstoppable, self healing juggernauts. I'm betting she'll be the latter.

Dex-chan lover
As long as you don't profit you are not breaking any copyright trade laws so go for it.

Dex-chan lover
The Ko-Fi route to stop you bleeding cash over translating sounds like a good idea. If it allows you the odd bowl of ramen as well it's well deserved ( in my opinion ) , given the time/effort it takes to bring us the Goodies.

Just be careful not to tickle the local Taxman.

Dex-chan lover
>The moment Areida had her nak*d transformation on the arena, the contenders are already lose coz they are agitated and loose their focus on the battle.
The contenders are motionless coz their adrenaline that suppose to be used in their fighting spirit are shared by their boners fighting spirit too...

> At the end of the chapter "Team orion passed the round 1"
Well, every day, they were passed round 20 and more. So its not a big deal...

Users who are viewing this thread