Jichou shinai Moto Yuusha no Tsuyokute Tanoshii New Game - Vol. 5 Ch. 48

Right column to left:

さきからぬきかえ(illegible)?!!
sakikara nukikae (illegible)?!!

The part that's readable translates to "From the beginning", so taking Mindreave's guess into account it would be, "From the beginning you've been saying whatever you want?!!"

im going to make a wild crazy guess because i can. the hero somehow becomes a female or was secretly always one and gets shagged by the mc.

pg. 5 hand-written text is "Since before you're saying whatever you please, aren't you?" with an obvious undertone of "you're saying far too much".

@mindreave it's 「さっきから好きかって言って」

Dex-chan lover
is this in the actual RAW
i mean the droplets, or is it added?
fine way to uncensored while there still censor

Dex-chan lover
Does that mean, That Horsie had a family relationship with that old man bastard?
If that so, She better transform into a Horse again and kick them all again for all the painful things they've done to you before.

We.... well. MC did painful things to you also.
I mean, painful things below which makes you happy

Double-page supporter
I had a very gut feeling that this guy balls gonna be kicked so hard he's going to turn into women, look even a horse can be human too, it was probably expected XD

Dex-chan lover
The text you can't read is さっきから好きかって言って!
Edit: seems a lot of people pointed it out already lol

Thanks for the chapter!
What an idiot father. How's his son suppose to grow into the role of Hero if the father bribes and/or removes any potential challenges from his way? Hero always starts at lvl1, overcomes severe challenges and raises their level to become strong enough to fight the big bad. How is he going to learn how to handle situations where his opponent is a lot more powerful than him? With daddy hamstringing his development he'll be overwhelmed, shocked, and killed when he finally runs into an opponent a lot stronger and doesn't care about who his father is much less bribes.

Users who are viewing this thread