Jichou shinai Moto Yuusha no Tsuyokute Tanoshii New Game - Vol. 5 Ch. 49

Dex-chan lover
Author read To Love-Ru Darkness and said "Oh, you're vaguely hinting at genitalia in water droplets? That's cute, hold my beer".

Dex-chan lover
Again, another artist who doesn't know how to draw half monsters...

Dex-chan lover
Ngl I feel her gaining a big spider body is a de-evolution not an evolution.

Dex-chan lover
for you fellas who hated her spider legs.
she still has her human legs and 2 chapters ahead on the raws she turned her legs back, probably to frick on future chapters.

I’m confused about her outfit, is her crotch always bare like that or is it a suit underneath?

Thanks for the translation! I am really here just to admire the art. 😉

I guess if it's in a reflection of a water bubble, you don't have to censor jack shit

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
Looks like all those Lamia she fought had an effect on her evolution. Although isn't an arachne suppose to have the human part of the body replace at least the upper part of the spider's head rather than sticking out the top of it? She'll probably be able to change back to fully human form again as MC wouldn't be able to sleep with her otherwise. After all, not enough of her human form much less space between it and spider head for him to do her like that and MC probably doesn't know enough biology to even have an idea where a spider's naught bits are much less if he's compatible with them. Be interesting to see what she does with all the webs spread around the arena.

Users who are viewing this thread