Jichou shinai Moto Yuusha no Tsuyokute Tanoshii New Game

So far this is pretty good. I like having MCs like this whole have more of an edge instead of being the clique everyman who never gets with his harem. One chapter showed hes none of that which i really enjoyed. Anyway look forward to more whenever that will happen lol

Last update was 6 months ago.. I suppose the team that translated chapter 1 dropped this..? Can some other group pick this up please? :c

WTF... How can be that noone is gonna pick this, when a lot of pure melting shite is translated on a regular basis? Come on guys.

Fed-Kun's army
I would be very happy if someone picked this up and started translating. At the time of this writing there are 48 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Generic battle harems are generally for me, though some are tough even for me to handle. Like the first episode of hundred was just unbearable to me.

Dex-chan lover
Another wet dream isekai power fantasy... the suspicious as heck maid is cute, so I guess I’ll read along for now. The plot is so blatantly self-serving though. I can see potential but it goes straight into getting a slave beast harem girl like so many others...

I sure hope they don't drop it after 1 ch again. I'm really enjoying it, thanks for the upload!

The summary is the best summary ever. Obvious, simple, and direct. Thanks. Now I won't have to waste my time on reading a few pages.

Users who are viewing this thread