Jigoku ni Ochite yo, Onii-chan

So the blackmail is a creep shot of him adjusting his dick? So what? If she releases it, she's the pervert for taking voyeur footage. And why does she keep saying he's attracted to her? This manga makes no sense. Fantastic hate read.

Dex-chan lover
So the blackmail is a creep shot of him adjusting his dick? So what? If she releases it, she's the pervert for taking voyeur footage. And why does she keep saying he's attracted to her? This manga makes no sense. Fantastic hate read.
Well, between a man who said he's adjusting his pp, and a woman who said he's lusting for her... Who will win in the face of their parents? Well to begin with, he's too scared to stand his ground, and easily swayed by women, so yeah... I can bet he'll just hung up his head and stay silent, trying to accept his defeat without any fight.

Double-page supporter
It's a pretty chill read to spend my pastime with. Not too good but not too shabby either. Most importantly though it's not trying to be high and mighty or pretend to be something it's not.

Thank you for the translation!

Fed-Kun's army
the description seemed ok, now I get the low rating. the description needs updating or mangadex's tag system needs to be more robust.

I can't express it well, but the artwork is just......wrong. Not bad, just wrong. All the poses are just slightly off, the perspective angles are weird, the shading is inconsistent, their faces never seem to be in the same position on their head between panels, the anatomy of the characters fluctuates just enough to be annoying, and a bunch of other small things like that just make the art uncomfortable to look at. Also the story and the characters are sh*t.

Double-page supporter
Read the raws using google translate... MTL was rough but the story was rougher. If you have a immorality kink, this is for you. Can you handle a bit of cuckoldry? You'll love this story. If anyone wants to translate this, don't expect a happy end or anything that makes sense. This story is literally just as it is described in the title... Hell.

Though I did pick up on a bunch of kanji while reading this shit show, so win/lose for me ig.

Dex-chan lover
Read the raws using google translate... MTL was rough but the story was rougher. If you have a immorality kink, this is for you. Can you handle a bit of cuckoldry? You'll love this story. If anyone wants to translate this, don't expect a happy end or anything that makes sense. This story is literally just as it is described in the title... Hell.

Though I did pick up on a bunch of kanji while reading this shit show, so win/lose for me ig.
What do you mean by a little bit of cuckoldry?
Did the girls fuck other guy or just some ntrbait?

Users who are viewing this thread