Jigoku no Enra - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
I like the story but the having her take the number one spot of worst sinners for protecting somebody from a demon is a weak reason to be number one comparing it to the sinners we see far in the manga. Like I get it, it for the drama but I think her just being on the list was funny enough.

Anyway still was a fun read even though I had to find the first part elsewhere

I don't understand why she was number 1, She only pushed Koro and he barely got hurt. Also this ending was pretty disappointing...

Fed-Kun's army
:( i first started reading this when i was 11/12 (im 17 now) and adored it. After the inconsistent updates i forgot about it back then. I’ve refound it and just binge read but the ending.. feels so disappointing? Unsatisfying? Rushed? I’m upset, it’s 2:06am atm. 17 chaps is too short imo for a story-line like this. I found this funny and the interactions between the siblings and komachi were cute and funny but nah this ending killed its potential. Also, wouldn’t enra have to go back atter they finish the second content anyways? Smh

huh? that was it? oooohh..... It could be way more than this, nooooooooooo ;^;

Dex-chan lover
Well, that was something. Felt more than a little rushed. I wonder if it was axed or something...

Users who are viewing this thread