Jigoku no Gouka de Yaka re Tsuzuketa Shounen. Saikyou no Honou Tsukai to Natte Fukkatsu Suru. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1

Dex-chan lover
Even the Greeks knew: you can sentence someone to death, but on the night before the execution there are no guards and the doors are left open, at least for rather ridicules charges. That's a rather human way.

Dex-chan lover
the synopsis was weird but then the first pages come and it's even weirder. A bunch of hooligans pic on the mc yet the mc is omega stonks he can beat them without effort - it's not like the strength came from nowhere, so they should have known he could kick their asses at any moment, so why did they even pick a fight with him? Doesn't matter that he dies tomorrow, actually, that's even more reason to fear him, as he has nothing to lose.

Dex-chan lover
what a piece of shit everyone in that village is, especially his master. "lets just throw this innocent kid into the fire that will burn him to death as well and burn his soul". if you want to sacrifice someone sacrifice yourselves you cunts. hopefully MC takes revenge on them unless centuries passed while he was in there then maybe take over the world.

doomer nah they were right if he died nobody would care if you had a better plan i'd love to hear it he was clearly the best choice to kill

This is all over the place in a way only a gag manga can convincingly pull off. Meaning, this really doesn't look good. Some people compared it to Firepunch, but that at least had some pseudo-abstract artistic aspirations. This is just bad so far. And the too big tiddy girls on the cover don't give me hope.

first chapter and so many questions, why does he not simply run away, if these bitches want a sacrifice they can be it themself, also isnt the security kind of bad for a door that could destroy the world ? just a small village is supposed to watch over it ?? also just because someone saved your life(his master) doenst mean that you have to throw it away when they tell you to, but i guess blindly following orders is a real life thing too

The transition from "How long do I have to suffer?" to "I'm still here" is pure comedy. I'm lmao

Aggregator gang
@GoldenDoom I had the same reaction. Here I am enjoying the great artwork and what is shaping up to be a pretty cool manga and then the author throws in a poorly concealed Open Sesame.
😑
Anyway, this kid sure is taking being betrayed by every single person he has ever known, including his master, pretty damn well. He's heading off to basically save them and yet he's treated like a piece of trash by all the villagers and with the barest of human empathy by his trusted master. After going through all that, he's wondering what he should do when he gets out. Is not obliterating those bastards not on his mind at all? Got to be a limit to how good-natured a person can be. Geez.

Users who are viewing this thread