Jigoku no Gouka de Yaka re Tsuzuketa Shounen. Saikyou no Honou Tsukai to Natte Fukkatsu Suru. - Vol. 1 Ch. 12

I bet the dyke is angry because she couldnt bath with the princess.

Thx ftchp.

Dex-chan lover
I can already tell she's going to blame him for getting separated from them. And that she's going to accuse him of wandering off just to flirt with a local girl, or something like that.

Dex-chan lover
does MC even have any money? pretty sure he's just eating her food with no plans on paying.

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer he did sell the armor in chapter 9 or 10. They have money to work with, just a question of how much is left. Money went into clothes and supplies, and I have no idea how much was used.

Its impressive how much the author is pushing the character who is the "yuri girl because mc is a eunuch" trope. Usually they are just joke characters and never really in the story much.

Fed-Kun's army
Mmmmmm. Floor bread. Delish!
Well, for once I'm happy for the paladin twat that she found herself a few punching bags to vent some of that sexual frustration.
I'm guessing the next chapter the MC and girls will be the ones facing punishment by the local law enforcement while the villains play the victim card. I never get tired of that trope ever!

@MoetheGOAT yeah but Tsunderes are annoying as fuck as well so they need to be removed from stories qs archetypes and or genocided. That is the logic you follow fam.

Dex-chan lover
She’s not tsundere, she’s just an annoying one note character. “Haha, she’s a man hating dyke, isn’t it funny how she constantly sexually harasses the person she’s supposed to protect?” (It’s not funny)

Shit, even the princess it put off by it! So far the only reason the girl knight exists is plot convenience and a terrible comedy foil.

Users who are viewing this thread