Jigoku no Gouka de Yaka re Tsuzuketa Shounen. Saikyou no Honou Tsukai to Natte Fukkatsu Suru. - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
No earring...check
No lace necklace...check
No tattoo/sticker on the face...check

Okay, carry on...

Still its more dangerous for the princess if she keep her knight than getting ambush by monsters :D
She already have hard time to hold herself not to jump on the princess

Master is really a dad. I'm crying... and then I see those 2 useless being when master mention about "friends" (at least princess is kind of ok, something off about her but still ok)

.... friends don't insulting you, make you carry all their stuff and shit like that.

@chucke1992 I don't know how big tits alone are enough to like a character. I mean big tits are great, but big tits alone? Maybe if those big tits appear more often but those big tits weren't distracting at all. So far my head wasn't filled with big tits after all, so how could those big tits be even distracting? What were we even talking about? Oh, yeah. I also like big tits.

Dex-chan lover
"thank you master, you emotionally manipulated me into sacrificing my soul for you, such a nice person". he was as evil and the rest of the village don't thank him for anything MC

Dex-chan lover
"Some people say they are still wandering inside the forest until now, unsure of which way is out."

Dex-chan lover
What the hell do you mean nice clothes? It's been a THOUSAND years that should look like someone cosplaying as a historical character to you. This is a recurring problem in fantasy series like this. Why give an extremely long vigil or have a long passage of time IF NOTHING CHANGES. In a thousand years fashion should be extremely different so should weapons, magic, transportation, and literally everything. So far nothing has looked like it advanced much as compared to the thousand year old village. In just a hundred years technology has miraculously advanced and fashion has greatly changed. Even before modern society, people were making great advances in their societies and technology over the course of time how difficult would it have been for the author to do a hundred years or something closer (this really goes for all these settings; a thousand years later and everythings basically the same (if not less advanced because reasons)).

And for the love of God MAKE THESE CHAPTERS LONG. We're on freaking chapter five and (hopefully) JUST got finished with the exposition, and are STILL stuck in the forest.

Man, feels like they REEEEEALLY glossed over how much that old man didn`t do jack shit for his "son".

Aggregator gang
Well, lads, looks like we're stuck with dike paladin for good. Too bad the house didn't collapse on her ass.

@Chucke1992 You, sir, are an easy guy to please. LOL. We are all Men of Culture here. But even Men of Culture have certain standards. Be a little pickier, my dude.

Users who are viewing this thread