Jigoku no Gouka de Yaka re Tsuzuketa Shounen. Saikyou no Honou Tsukai to Natte Fukkatsu Suru. - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Fire and Magic

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, I’ve never hated a bitch as much as I hate this stupid fucking annoying little lesbian tsundere in my life! The MC saves her life multiple times and she fucking complains and yells at him! I really hope she gets tortured and suffers a long, painful, slow death as soon as possible!

Group Leader
Pretty sure those are te katakana and not chi.

Ante Route Burousu??

Still doesnt' make sense tho.

@Steamarino
I agree, I don't think it's German either.
My take on the anti-thing would be "Anti-Lock Brooch".
Edit:
Looked at the Katakanas again.
They spell [Ante-rute-fu/purousu] so in that case, German makes sense at it sounds similar to "Andere Route, please (= different route please)" or "Andere Route F/fluss (= different route flow/river) for example.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe he should have let those goblins have a go at her. Though I bet even they would opt out

Amazing how an entire series can be dragged down massively by one horrible lesbian character... What a shame.

Fed-Kun's army
Aishera is one annoying bitch why can't the ML not be a push over for one second

i enjoy this but the fucking bitch is making me slowly start to lose interest on it

Dex-chan lover
Should've let those goblins have their fun with her. That would've loosened the knot in her panties. How did she get chosen to protect a princess.

Can someone kill the bodyguard? I bet the other princes wanted to kill her rather than kill her princess

Wow its like they all conveniently forgot the MC is a competent warrior without the fire and magic

Users who are viewing this thread