Jigoku no Gouka de Yaka re Tsuzuketa Shounen. Saikyou no Honou Tsukai to Natte Fukkatsu Suru. - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Fire and Magic

Group Leader
about yer TL notes, I think you misread the te as a chi (but im rusty), but not that it helps with the spells

Dex-chan lover
Genki-Zuko is growing on me I'll admit.

Lezpaladin could do with at least some character development that isn't obsessed yuri trash.

Dex-chan lover
why would they even aim to get rid of the princess? a princess would be last on the succession list, the only way she would be next in line is if all the other siblings are her little sisters.

Dex-chan lover
Man, I understand the trope of the overprotective person, but Aishera is almost like a caricature of the trope.

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer To prevent other factions from using her to install their first born sons as king. She could take the throne as queen regent and marry another noble making them king.

K78

Bruh, Aishera is so annoying
Also isn’t she suppose to be a paladin, she is absolutely useless she couldn’t ever kill 3 goblins, like I understand you shouldn’t underestimate goblins but isn’t she a paladin

Dex-chan lover
@deadrabbits even so nothing changes, she's still last on the succession line, even if she marries a duke's son all the other siblings would still be ahead of her.
i'm not saying they shouldn't/wouldn't kill her later on i'm just saying why would you not kill off your prime competition first?

Otherwise an ok story, this manga deserves a low rating solely due to the impertinence and the triteness of Aishera. Please kill her off.

Those goblins are totally doing roids lol. And that crossed arms in the middle.

Dex-chan lover
Another doormat MC because apparently Japan manga industry perceive their readers as meek beta boy.

アンテ・ロウテ・プロウテ Ante Route Proute, still weird for opening the door.
@itadoriBESTBOY The spell he used in this chapter is デルデルゾー = Del Del Zoe/Deru Deru Zou (get out get out/Let's leave), with the kanji 出口どっちだ?= Deguchi dotchida? which mean Where/which way is the exit?. I dunno how it became leaf plate lmao

Hmm also I can appreciate the approach for his name, Valflare = Valkaen = kaen = flame/blaze.

Users who are viewing this thread