Jigoku no Gouka de Yaka re Tsuzuketa Shounen. Saikyou no Honou Tsukai to Natte Fukkatsu Suru. - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Fire and Magic

@LongNameIncoming Or Just kill her off. Honestly she serves no fucking purpose at all. I legitimately hate characters like her. Every word that comes out of her mouth is trash and insults. She has legit no tact at all. MC realizes everyone he knew is dead. And shes acting like a arrogant bitch. I honestly hope shes killed off. I cant stand her

Dex-chan lover
I don't think even Goblin Slayer would be worried about goblins taking out the paladin chick, yeesh.

Aggregator gang
Maybe author put her there because theres some weird fanbase for whatever dere she is.

Dat 3 gobs really reminding me of oldies dbz's vegeta units on freeza arc... Especially that smiling goblin with cross arm on the middle that looked like vegeta.. Lol... And dat nappa on the right with a slightly large bald head... Lololol...

Fed-Kun's army
Ok, Ok, Ok. I get it now. Vendetta scans is just trolling us, right????
First with the Open Sesame, then princess Prima Vera, and now a spell called Leaf Dish Plate????
Good one, guys!🤣

aishera is way too annoying to read, the story looks like it could be cool, but im dropping

Double-page supporter
bruh if aishera dont stfu soon imma have to drop this

Users who are viewing this thread