Jigoku no Gouka de Yaka re Tsuzuketa Shounen. Saikyou no Honou Tsukai to Natte Fukkatsu Suru.

Gao

Titles now a days sure do go straight to the point of a character 🤔

Sounds weird, story kinda weird as well, but the art looks decent and actually reading it, it's not bad.

How did they know what would happen once you're inside?

Aggregator gang
Haven't read it yet but my main question is... is there REVENGE! dun, dun dunnnnn! Heh. Giving it a go.

This really interesting.. And the best thing no Isekai harm.. Really promising.. The art.. The script.. All of it seems unique.. Totally recommend it.. Hop it's weekly.. Would be great.. Given it 10

Aggregator gang
@mildev
you see how everyone in the village used fire magic. My guess is that while they were holding back the flames from destroying the world, they were also drawing on the power of the flames to fight people. flames probably have the property of defeating some immortal creatures that has the ability to resurrect and reincarnate. they probably know this by using the flames themselves. his master wouldn't throw him into the gate if they were simply sacrificing to gain power by fueling the flames. flames are probably infinite so we dont have to worry about the main character running out of power. flames come out of the gems which are the source of the flames. so sacrifices shouldn't be for making the flames stronger. so i doubt the village is actually evil.

needs a little more Character develope , but for the first charcter it actully get me hook

1.1 is a nice hook, but we all know this'll gonna be one of those harem with OP protagonist stereotype isn't it?
Well, as of now, Followed

Group Leader
Hmm, its a good start. But I have some trust issue with this type of story

this cover and description give me massive trust issues that this is just a generic bad op mc harem story in disguise

Users who are viewing this thread