Jigoku no Gouka de Yaka re Tsuzuketa Shounen. Saikyou no Honou Tsukai to Natte Fukkatsu Suru.

I appreciate that it's not taking itself very seriously, hopefully it can balance the comedy of that with the usual OP nonsense and this very nice art style

Dex-chan lover
@conquergl Webnovel link here : https://ncode.syosetu.com/n3806fv/

No translation done yet, but it machine translates quite well. Story is still ongoing.

There's also a light novel version too; Vol 2 comes out in about 2 more weeks (Jan 4, 2021).

pretty decent start, just gotta hope it’s not a harem but it is showing signs of not being on at all

I want to punch the knight so hard already and it has been only 2 chapters.

This is shit, Its the same fucking thing we've read a hundred times before.

Pussy Mc is bullied by everyone and doesn't care.
Mc is op but he doesn't know it so he acts all humble and shit which makes him an easy target for people to pick on.
The Mc is followed around by a useless harem full of nagging cunts who do nothing but berate the Mc and he just takes it all because he's a push-over.

This story is so predictable and bland I can't believe this has such a high rating.
4/10 at best

is that supposed to be comedy cause like it may be funny for people who like old jokes and stuff but is already 2020 bye-

i love an edgy power trip fantasy manga with a daft protagonist and his harem full of hot chicks that he doesnt deserve wahoo

Dex-chan lover
Interesting premise but I swear, if that Knight doesn't change her attitude... It's getting unbearable

Users who are viewing this thread