Jigoku no Gouka de Yaka re Tsuzuketa Shounen. Saikyou no Honou Tsukai to Natte Fukkatsu Suru.

Group Leader
i knew from chapter 1.1 that a shit ton of time would've passed after he escaped
it was so damn oBVIOUS

I can stand the MC being slightly retarded but a personal knight who doesn't think before pointing their sword to their savior is just too much.

its pretty rare to find a new manga fantasy with 8 stars rating.
the ability of the MC is good, I hope it can turned like Ace in OP, or like Hiei in yuyu hokusho with his black flame from hell.

Fed-Kun's army
Because of the nonsensical description I thought it wasn't gonna be that good, but this is a good read so far.

This could be interesting. But the "introduction" part was almost a bit too short, with pretty much just the first chapter.

The female bodyguard is probably for comedy, but she was made a bit too annoying. Aggressive behavior a notch too much.

The protagonist is truly a kind soul, not only sacrificing himself, but also not killing or at the very least beating up that b'tch.

i know it doesnt really matter, but i kinda miss the last cover. i thought it was great

Group Leader
Sorry, but last cover was Tetsuhiro Nabeshima's art for the LightNovel. It had very little to do with Morinari Miyagi's manga.

Users who are viewing this thread