Jigokuraku

Contributor
yeah it's looking to be a hidden gem, that is if they push the atmosphere it has now.

Contributor
mfw they said they would upload the chapter after they deleted my post. cool.

Dex-chan lover
This shit has a lot of potential cause that opening chapter was a really good hook.

Double-page supporter
Honestly I like where this is going, it's really interesting

really good, the mangaka of one punch man, my hero accademia and sket dance praise this manga on twitter the other day

Dex-chan lover
@Sunny
Dude, knock it off with that „I am very anti-mainstream“-angle. It comes across as obnoxious and make you seem like an idiot. I bet you don‘t want that.

Manga has a promising start and nice art. I just hope it doesn‘t become a „they die one by one“ survival thing. Not my type and usually these are low-quality stories. I want in-depth personalities with the remaining 8 characters (+ their guardians and the two MC).

Dex-chan lover
Well.

Sure was cool that all those characters they introduced died in like a series of montage panels.

That wasn't disappointing at all. =/

Contributor
I can't upload more chapters because Fallen Angels is a poo, you'll have to either visit reddit every so often or use their site.

Contributor
Read all 5 chapters,, look like a good read here, i will follow this manga.

Double-page supporter
i read the first chapter when it came out on ms a few weeks ago and I LOVED IT. it's a very well done first chapter. got me invested fully. i'm enjoying the rest of the chapters okay but it remains to be seen where it goes. Gabimaru is fun to watch. he sure sighs a lot.

Dex-chan lover
I think it's pretty obvious, but I do think at some point his wife is gonna die.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is pretty baller but it does keep doing the trope that I've never been a fan of with people dying in disappointing or lame ways.

Dunno if this is gonna be much of a long manga if that's what it keeps doing.

This is getting wild. Finally get to see what the island is all about!

Users who are viewing this thread