Jii-san To Baa-san Wakagaeru - Vol. 1 Ch. 18 - Funeral

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Im going to confess something to all of you, i can't tell this to anyone. My grandfather told me before i left his house from a trip i took 3 days ago that "he would not be able to see me again". I told him that i will see him again soon, but, i keep asking myself if he knows he is going to die, he is over 90 years old and lives in a city high in the mountains wiht a lot of pollution and a posible outbreak of the new virus, he is literally the most vulnerable person and is basically at the end of his life.
I know inmortality doesn't exist and no one would like to live forever, but, when he leaves, i hope i will be mentally prepared, because right now, im not ready, i need more time.

Dex-chan lover
broo the ghost couldn't finish one glass. WEAK

this comment was made by the Kyle gang.

Double-page supporter
@Richman
People always wish for time.

They wish for more seconds in their minutes.

More minutes in their hours.

More hours in their days.

More years in their lives.

Because if they had all that extra time... They could fix any mistake right?

Here's the thing about time: If you can't make the most out of any given moment. Then you don't deserve a single. extra. second.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@Ekfreet
The worst thing about time is that you can see stuff coming from far away if you are paying attention, buy the only thing you can do is to prepare yourself and you aren't able to see everything, there will be stuff that will catch you off guard.

@richman
I know what it’s like to have grandparents that are far from home. The best thing we can do is pray for the best and relish the time we did have with them, no matter how short or far away they are. I’m sure he will be fine!

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh, this is taking me back a couple of years. One of my gaming buddies died. We hoisted some whiskey cuz that was his favourite; then I wrote up an adventure centred around his character. One guy who'd left the game years before came back for a few months just to be in his "memorial adventure".

Double-page supporter
Ah, that's hurts. Didn't expect this kind of turn.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I was wondering about the logistics of this. Eventually, they're going to watch all their friends either slowly die or mentally deteriorate to a point where they're no longer themselves. Such is life, I suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread