Jii-san To Baa-san Wakagaeru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Grandkid

i too am debilitatingly attracted to my grandfather when he was young

Dex-chan lover
looking cool, joker!!

PS: I'm guessing the granddaughter thinks that since there is some magic fuckery going around, there's no problem going the alabama way

Dex-chan lover
Haha, this is actually kinda accurate...don't know how much. My female cousins really loved our grandfather, they would ask him to marry them. So it's not really impossible for this situation to occur here. But I used to think they were joking and giving him lip service, but when I got older I realized...weren't they too young to know how or why to give lip service? So they might have actually wanted to marry him. lol

I don't know why all the people are so disgusted for the granddaughter, the main couple is grandma x grandpa the "rivals" are just to spice things up so stop bitching for all the damn you copitos de nieve 😠 now I wanna see the grandson when see the his grandmother

Dex-chan lover
@jimmyclear Based on his looks alone, I'd say one in a high position at work and thus extremely busy. For a Japanese he must be pretty decent to still have any time for his child, even if it's just to drive her around.

Honestly tho, I can't really get mad at her. He is pretty handsome compared to many other manga characters who's looks are exaggerated

Users who are viewing this thread