Jii-san To Baa-san Wakagaeru - Vol. 2 Ch. 36 - Three-Legged Race

@cheekibreeki Well, it would make sense. When he went back to the appearance he had while young, you could assume that he also regressed to the muscles he had then. From that point on and with constant farming, he's only growing stronger.

Dex-chan lover
Funny thing, my wife is much shorter than me and has a different body type, yet when we are in crowded places I just snuggle behind her and our steps match perfectly while we walk together.

Fed-Kun's army
I sometimes notice it when I’m walking with my family that we all manage to walk in the same pace without ever intending to do so

Dex-chan lover
Lol Jii-san was always that muscular, just that his shirts make you unable to see it well usually.

Dex-chan lover
Meanwhile being the youngest and tallest out of my family somehow, shortening my steps to match other people's pace is the norm because if I don't I unconsciously step on the back of their foot.

Aggregator gang
If each chapter Jii-sama is getting closer and closer in being a JoJo character.

@dobatag Female lead. Technically grandpa should be male lead too, since both are the center of the manga, but MC is more common name for the main male character compared to female's ones.

Users who are viewing this thread