Jii-san To Baa-san Wakagaeru - Vol. 4 Ch. 73 - Absence

Dex-chan lover
I do wonder if this is what my grandmother felt like when she was still able to move around without supervision. I mean she was everywhere in her province and pretty much everyone knows her. Even it's been several years since she started living with us due to how difficult it was to find someone to keep an eye on her, my sister still have people come by to her clinic in the province saying they know her, asking how is she and such.

Fed-Kun's army
I hate myself for wanting a consequence everytime they turn back the clock. I need to remind myself that this is a SOL and not a drama.
There is no consecuente to becoming young or old, however, the ammount of time they still have is the same. Back when granpa turned back, this was explained.

Dex-chan lover
I hate myself for wanting a consequence everytime they turn back the clock. I need to remind myself that this is a SOL and not a drama.
If you want some bittersweet feelings, just think that despite them having a young body they aren't going to live much longer that their original lifespan since the hourglass is spilling sand.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work…
^^…

Good kids need to get some support for their bright future...
:win: :win: :win:

Users who are viewing this thread