Jii-san to Baa-san Wakagaeru

Fed-Kun's army
i mean thats over 50 years of working in the fields
thats HELLA muscle gainz

I like how in any other story they'd be lab rats and studied to wonder why they got young, and here it's just brushed away as a super natural thing that happens and people move on.

@BigCoffee it's called "magic realism" bro. Look up Gabriel Garcia Marquez short stories. You see something totally extrange and say "oh, sure, why not" and keep going.

Despite there restored youth they seem to act as if they were still old. It would be interesting if they tried some youthful activities such as playing baseball.

When they going to fuck? It's clearly been shown that their horny again and find each other extremely attractive, however i understand its cause they have the mentality of a old person so i'll wait another 20 chps or longer cause this is wholesome enough :)

Contributor
This goes off so quickly in such strange and awful directions o_o; I couldn't make it past five chapters with all the incest jokes. Was not prepared.

Also the idea that they call each other "grandma" and "grandpa" most of the time, even when alone together, was just about distractingly strange—though I'm sure there are indeed old couples who call each other in such a manner for some reason or another.

@FRASH_18:

In the first place if you're implying that old people think about sex less—that's not really how it works. Frequently "again" wouldn't be the operative word for "horny", either, to my understanding. XD

So, well, yeah, IRL it does seem rather unlikely that a suddenly rejuvenated, comfortable happily-married couple (With kids! Which came from somewhere!) of this sort would be at all shy about putting their newfound vigor to task—only caveat I can think of would be being uncomfortable about the sudden body changes in their own right, but that doesn't seem to apply here.

Fed-Kun's army
I know you can't teach an old dog new tricks but I wish they did something youthfull. Like wearing fashionable clothes,going on dates,going on vaction and have sex(like comeon jii-sama I know you want it).

Dex-chan lover
@Pokari
I agree, at first it was a wholesome manga about people getting their youth back
Then it's the incest jokes
Then it's old men getting horny over grandma
Then it's old and young women getting horny over grandpa
This isn't just a waste of potential, it's a huge slap in the face over everything that made this readable

this is great
i love it
lookalike literally made me cry
I've been raised to see family as really important and I really look up to the grandparents I still have so maybe it hits differently to me than to all of the people complaining about horniness
and honestly I can't blame em (the other old folks in the toon) I'd hit that shit,
if she was cheering for me I'd go plus ultra,
so I extra disagree with those ppl

IlliterateYellowishAmericanlobster

Users who are viewing this thread