Jii-san to Baa-san Wakagaeru

people are too sensitive for this manga.NTR,incest are u kidding me?
if u are complaining for this thing,you might have a heart attack for the real thing.

Dex-chan lover
im just waiting for the rating to plummet from all the ppl who whined about the incest/ntr gags lmao

Does he still count as an ugly old bastard for NTR purposes?

First chapter was cute. I expected a fluff series about grandma and grandpa turning young and getting to enjoy the youth that they didn't. But instead

it's every single female, including his own daughter-in-law and granddaughter, wanting his D

(sigh) If this keeps going then I'm out. Not into NTR-lite.

Can someone Put the tag NTR lol
If this manga continue this way i Think its the better word to define that thing xD

The incest i can accept in some extend, like the grand daugher Just acting cute and all, but the autor had Put many more females than necessary and in some creepy ways.

The gramp had did nothing, but all female characters are attracted to him, and the granm Just act the cute way and catch the mans love, Not on purpose , but It kind make me feel sick.

Contributor
I haven't seen an author take a great premise and run it into the ground this hard since "Can't See, Can't Hear, But Love."

Dex-chan lover
This was fun at first, but now it's going on a route that makes uncomfortable.....

Dropped

This is pure GOLD I want a anime of this ! and come on male rivals begin to appear already xD

Man, I initially thought I was gonna read another fluff like this
what a bummer on how it progressed but I'm willing to give it a few more reads before giving a decision. the first chapter really got me, next few ones were more wtf but comical. xD

Users who are viewing this thread