Jii-san To Baa-san Wakagaeru

xts

So are they actually young since chapter 1? And whenever they are “old”, it’s just them seeing themselves as old until they get reminded they are young when they see each other or a flashback? Or does the transformation turn on and off at random points?

@xts No transformation since the first chapter. The author isn't super clear with the flashbacks but whenever they look old it's either imagined or a flashback

I could probably simplify this story's title to "The Grandparents Who Regained Their Youth", but let's see if the author's title choice has a particular meaning that my simplification missed. "Returning back" is redundant because "returning" already has the connotation of going back, but "returning" by itself can also imply time travel; "regaining youth" fits this premise perfectly.

Dex-chan lover
@tactless i don’t know why titles like these are becoming so popular. i guess since short summaries are going out of style, this is the new alternative?

R.I.P. Lil bug joey was a good bug, he was just rushing home to feed his 56 kids underneath the counter. Due to unfortunate circumstances, Joey was Swatted

1pg3b2.jpg

Group Leader
I never expected Granddad granddaughter romance but here it is ig.
Someone save me I followed

Beside the fact that everyone is completely chill about how those two got younger, it's a pretty nice story !

Dex-chan lover
Oh come on, he went to relieve himself in the bathroom... When there's his now young wife right there beside him...

Users who are viewing this thread