Jiisama ga Iku - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Old Man and the Goblins

Group Leader
Holy shit, the kid's an ancient slime. Was that even shown in the previous chapters?

Dex-chan lover
Was this a re-uploaded chapter? I remember reading this chapter, but I'm not sure if it was on this site.

Group Leader
yah re-upload. Dunno what happened. but since og hunlight doesn't have the chapter anymore i took some liberties considering the previous few chapters are uploaded by them

and yes she was shown briefly to be a slime a few chapters earlier

Dex-chan lover
yah re-upload. Dunno what happened. but since og hunlight doesn't have the chapter anymore i took some liberties considering the previous few chapters are uploaded by them

and yes she was shown briefly to be a slime a few chapters earlier
Thank you very much for this! As I recall the original chapter uploaded here was some terribly translated, typset, and cleaned MTL garbage by a sniper, not Hunlight, originally; far worse than the current translation that is done as edited MTL.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, the kid's an ancient slime. Was that even shown in the previous chapters?
Yeh, it was. We see just before her naming ceremony in a flashback to when Seitarou is learning of her "big secret" (a couple of chapters after he asks about the secret, though, since this manga likes to do weird time skips and flashbacks without warning
). We see that she is a cute lil slime, and that's about it. Explains why she is so sturdy when she was sparring with the guardsmen in the training area.

Users who are viewing this thread