Jikan Teishi Yuusha - Yomei 3-ka no Settei ja Sekai wo Sukuu ni wa Mijika Sugiru - Ch. 44 - AirStrike and Stop

Dex-chan lover
SMH elves...

Nice to see the exhibitionist again. I wonder how she'll get stripped this time.

Dex-chan lover
Wait
I thought this wasn't supposed to be a harem?
Why is he surrounded by women now, and might even get a loli heroine in the process

Dex-chan lover
Is this really the better option? This Dickus elf dude wrecked havoc over 20 countries. It's kinda been shown that MC will just restart at the tree, before he travels back in time, if he dies. Wouldn't that happen again? And then he could immediately just kill Dickus.

Dex-chan lover
Is this really the better option?
The story explicit tells this was not expected, this is a butterfly effect were by saving someone so the elf village isnt destroyed leads to it turning into someone taking over.

This Dickus elf dude wrecked havoc over 20 countries. It's kinda been shown that MC will just restart at the tree, before he travels back in time, if he dies. Wouldn't that happen again? And then he could immediately just kill Dickus.

And now you are forgetting the ORIGINAL reason why the village was destroyed and adding a extra complication because now Fury sees someone SHE DOESNT EVEN KNOW murdering a elf, likely result were the elves would join the Demon Lord and Fury wouldnt be around for him to find her or if he does for some reason she would be hostile, more hostile that she was when he traveled back since in case you forgotten, he was killed pretty fast just because he was a outsider.

This kinda reminds me of Red Alert were Einstein goes back in time and kills Hitler leading to Stalin starting WW2 and how the series is just attempts at correcting the past leading to something unexpected to happen(except RA2 besides Yuri revenge were Yuri takes over but then the evil CIS ... wait, wrong Yuri ... the Commander travel back in time to stop Yuri mental dominator towers to come online that ends up not happening since RA starts with the fall of Moscow to the Allies were then a couple of Soviet Generals use a time machine to kill Einstein so the allies dont have access to the Chronosphere and so the Soviet Union somehow doesnt lose but that somehow leads to Imperial Japan existing and start a invasion of both the US and Soviet Union.

Dex-chan lover
The holy trinity of shark-teeth hags together once again! The have the whole package, hope they stay as recurrent characters.
Glad to see demon-chan again, too.

Dex-chan lover
Considering he puked when he removed her panties unlike everyone else.
Either only some parts of the hags look young or they have some serious STD´s.
:shamihuh::worry::notlikethis:
He said her cunt looks like a sagging piece of bacon
so just old I guess

Power Uploader
I am liking this series a lot. Not as much as Tsugumomo to wait a whole month for a new chapter, but it's okay by Isekai standards.

Double-page supporter
Considering he puked when he removed her panties unlike everyone else.
Either only some parts of the hags look young or they have some serious STD´s.
:shamihuh::worry::notlikethis:
The untouched, undiscovered forest he found; that's why he puked :meguusmug:

He said her cunt looks like a sagging piece of bacon
so just old I guess
You're telling me she's ready to settle down? :pepela:

Users who are viewing this thread