Jikan Teishi Yuusha - Yomei 3-ka no Settei ja Sekai wo Sukuu ni wa Mijika Sugiru - Vol. 12 Ch. 39 - IceWitch and Stop (Nips ver. route)

Group Leader
I think you got the title wrong. Shouldn't it be "IceWitch and Stop (nips ver.)"?
I mark chapters where there was nothing to uncensor with "Nips ver. route" instead of simply "Nips ver." They might seem redundant at first, but if I don't include them, if Mangadex's chapter displayer doesn't find a next chapter with the same current group set, it will likely default to the censored version for the rest of the reading session. This and people will ask "where are the missing chapters?"

I mark chapters where there was nothing to uncensor with "Nips ver. route" instead of simply "Nips ver." They might seem redundant at first, but if I don't include them, if Mangadex's chapter displayer doesn't find a next chapter with the same current group set, it will likely default to the censored version for the rest of the reading session. This and people will ask "where are the missing chapters?"
I was saying you made the title "Tutorial and Stop" instead of "IceWitch and Stop".

Dex-chan lover
is there actually a difference between this and the other post? No nips in this version, I did a quick comparison between the two and didn't see anything...but maybe I'm just blind.

Dex-chan lover
I have binged this the whole day because since I was a kid I often said that if I had a superpower it would be to stop time or more recently teleport anywhere because they are the best powers to secure economic independence in any era.
But this guy basically showed me what I didn't know I would do with that power in a short time after getting bored.
I am actually very surprised how the author made the perfect motivation for the hero to act despite the fact that he has all the time in the world.

So yeah, this easily became one of my favorite series that I would gladly come back or support.
The author is a very funny dude and it kind of pains me that there is a small chance that this series is going to get an anime adaptation. I really hope it does but it's going to need a brave studio. Maybe the one that did Monster Musume anime.

Users who are viewing this thread