Jikan Teishi Yuusha - Yomei 3-ka no Settei ja Sekai wo Sukuu ni wa Mijika Sugiru - Vol. 19 Ch. 65 - Grasspier and Stop

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 26, 2018
Messages
5,894
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Sekai, saving the world, n collecting waifu left n right...
XD...
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 26, 2018
Messages
4,633
rZh7LNR.jpg
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 10, 2018
Messages
3,936
I forgot the reason why there are 2 of the witches. Was it not a clean time travel loop where the present witch 1 will disappear to go back to the past and exist along side the past witch 2 . Then when its the present time again, witch 2 will travel back to complete the loop, while witch 1 continues living in the present time. Or it was a very different scenario
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 22, 2025
Messages
286
I forgot the reason why there are 2 of the witches. Was it not a clean time travel loop where the present witch 1 will disappear to go back to the past and exist along side the past witch 2 . Then when its the present time again, witch 2 will travel back to complete the loop, while witch 1 continues living in the present time. Or it was a very different scenario
Nah, the loop was only perfect for Sekai in the original timeline specifically. He disappears but secretly a replacement has been hidden in the witch dungeons all along for a year. The whole ordeal included leaving behind at least one other separate distinct timeline where Decius kinda won, and the second Otomi tagged along back to the original one when Sekai jumped to it from that one. So while Sekai covered up for his own disappearance just fine, a second Otomi just materialized from thin air a year before present day for no real reason. And in the other timeline she's just missing now.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 19, 2019
Messages
296
I'm rooting for you Clau, keep the pressure on him.

Mediate = "single-handedly charged into the troll army." Yeah, sounds like Otomi.

offering your sister is fine? anyway, cute witch, and nice for you dude
I'm sure she knows how her sister feels about him, so if she is going to lose to anyone, she would probably prefer it to be to her sister. At least that way she can be happy for her sister. She's also smart enough to understand the political impact of having the hero who saved the world as part of the Belltree royal family.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 2, 2020
Messages
2,972
Clau: take me or my sister as your wife!

Me:

Look I love me some knife-ears, but her tsundere attitude is a bit much.

Edit:okay now that this was safely posted I can edit in this. Brothers, you've seen how hard I simped for Tia in 'I Got a New Skill Every Time I Was Exiled, and After 100 Different Worlds, I Was Unmatched' aint no way I'm going anywhere without a dark elf beauty... you are CRAZY.
 
Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 16, 2019
Messages
909
The last time we saw Clau's sister was in chapter 10? If nobody mentioned it, would've forgotten she was related to Clau. Should've realized it by putting two and two together, as she's the first princess he met and Clau's party was the first one he sorted by size.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 22, 2018
Messages
4,698
that moment was precious, BUUUT
and this is because I totally forgor

is this the same Fury from the start of the series? or somehow different because she got saved by Sekai when he traveled to the past, did she fell for him because he saved her sister or shares some memories with OG Fury??
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top