Jikan Teishi Yuusha - Yomei 3-ka no Settei ja Sekai wo Sukuu ni wa Mijika Sugiru - Vol. 2 Ch. 4 - Goblin and Stop

Double-page supporter
yeah, he's definitely not a good person or even an okay one but he's not absolutely abhorrent either. At the very least, he's not going around stealing money or belongings. Or actually raping them, which makes me wonder how semen works in timestop.

Dex-chan lover
I was kinda hoping he wouldn’t mess with Fiona , considering what she went through with the goblins and all..

Dex-chan lover
@Dismal There is. You can buy the uncensored tankobon raw by yourself or simply search the internet.

Aggregator gang
I know it would have been more restrictive, but I kind of hoped the whole story would play out with only the initial allotted time.

@tuatara1 I don't think the MC would be where he is right now if he had say a 1 Week's worth of time. He would probably be at the same rate and more relaxed with more time. It would be just more spaced out. I like it more this way. Each main quest has a certain allocated time.

Aggregator gang
@Tug70074 I guess the main reason I hoped there wouldn't be any clock resetting is because now we have no sense of how far we are from the climax of the story. We don't know how many quests there will be nor how long they'll last.

Hmmm... that pose
x37.jpg

tumblr_oqbtbsyCYW1rxmai6o8_400.gif

Even though stopping time is one of the best skill ever, I wouldn't want to play this game.

Group Leader
To any one questioning the order of the pages: The order is correct.
* The author doesn't do smooth transitions.
* The bath scene is a flashback that took place after the 1st page of chapter 3.
* Sekai says the skill name "Level 9 - Slash" before he activates it.
When Volume 2 comes out, I'll triple check for any rectifications and I'll update accordingly.

Users who are viewing this thread