Jikan Teishi Yuusha - Yomei 3-ka no Settei ja Sekai wo Sukuu ni wa Mijika Sugiru - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - Quest and Stop (Nips ver.)

D

Deleted member 290625

it should be reuploded. and remove the damn cencorship😡😡😡

If i were him i would train for years while time is stopped till i was as strong or stronger than that master swordsman
That's if i actually had the dedication needed for that

Cuz i actually had the power to stop time id spend years sleeping,eating,and masturbating(rape and ntr is a no-no but if its just stripping them for fap material i'm fine with it)

Dex-chan lover
Damn this cunt would try to murder the hero who would save the world, execute this thing as a worshiper of the king of darkness and one trying to destroy the world

Double-page supporter
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! NIÑA'S TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Also you will never see a vag in a manga you virgins if your lust is that much then go read a doujinshi but even that has censored vags you horny children

its not hentai thats why the vagina is censored. they treat boobs almost like men's nipple but they have to say its uncensored version with an 18+ or R cero rating to sell it

Sad how excited i was to see the MC get hurt. Finally a challenge and in an interesting way. She attacks before he can stop time and attacks again as soon as he released time-stop. An actual challenge!
then instantly threw that away and he won.

Users who are viewing this thread