Jiken Jaken! - Vol. 3 Ch. 36 - Foreshadowing!

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Speaking of some form of water falling from the sky, i might as well return to my ancestor roots and do some human sacrifices because i am dying of heatstroke, for the past month it hasn't rained one bit except on one day and it was for like 20 minutes, needless to say, all the water evaporated almost in the same time.

Ah yes, the chapter... I can relate, sometimes i will hear something or see an event happen and think "i bet i will see this later" and 7/10 times it does, my prediction ability is pretty good.

Dex-chan lover
Too bad for her that humanity hasn't invented a way to store information outside of your memory. If that was the case, she could just write things down instead of having to memorize them. If only.

Aggregator gang
Starting this series off I thought she was gonna be a more cool, Senjougahara-type character without the sadism, but seeing her act a little awkward and passionate is so much more fun

Dex-chan lover
Toiri doesn't swallow a truckload of medicine the moment he gets slightly ill? Is he really a Japanese person?

Dex-chan lover
Just realised they have both blazer and sailor uniform for the girls...

Dex-chan lover
Quick! someone tweet at Elon Musk to watch Mardock Scramble.

Imagine if this chapter is foreshadowing onto something big in the future chapters.

Aggregator gang
Wait, is this the first time we've seen her mom? Foreshadowing perhaps!

Dex-chan lover
casual shiromama

i gotta say, shirogane's nerd level is rising exponentially, and it's still great.

Double-page supporter
For a second I thought he was asking her if she had taken her pills, implying she was crazy. I can't be alone on this.

Users who are viewing this thread